CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 6, 2009

The other day we were eating lunch, which included an orange, and as we were eating Daylen looked at the peel and said, "Look! A Temple!"

Another day we were eating lunch, again-imagine that, we had been gone in the morning and got home a little late for lunch and naptime. Daylen was eating his lunch and talking, I started doing the dishes while he ate, I looked over at him to ask him a question and I saw this...literally seconds after finishing his lunch he was OUT.

Daylen has gotten very good at calling people on my cell phone, if I happen to leave it lying around he will find it and call someone. So don't be surprised if you get a call from him one day. He calls my mom all the time, here he is talking to grandma.




3 comments:

faith said...

i love the sleeping pictures. and i think it's so cute how kids see what they know in everything. often after i pour cereal in benny's breakfast bowl he'll stick his spoon in and say, "temple!"

Jamie said...

Yep, I love Daylen's phone calls. :) Good thing he didn't fall off the chair! Cute pictures.

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Daylen seriously makes the cutest comments! I LOVE reading the stuff he says! That picture where he fell asleep at the table is classic too! I hope my kids will do funny things like that that make me smile!