CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

March Madness

March Madness took on a new meaning at our house this month. It was full of fun, family craziness! My parents and Kara came to visit for a long weekend and we got to watch Lori compete in Dancesport and do AWESOME! She took 7th place in the country polka and 5th in the triple swing, woohoo! It was fun to have them make the long drive to see us, thanks mom and dad!



The next weekend we had all of Brad's family come stay with us for a week. That means we had 32 people consisting of 12 adults and 20 kids all living under our roof for a week. Sounds absolutely insane, I know, but it was really fun! Everything went very smoothly, I assigned meal days to each family which I thought worked out awesomely, and everyone was a big help. This was the first time EVER Brad's entire family has been altogether, which means cousins were meeting each other for the first time and meeting Aunts and Uncles for the first time. I loved watching the cousins play together and get to know each other and become more comfortable. All the adults were able to go do a Temple session together, which was way cool,(big thanks to Lori for coming and watching the kids for us!) So here are a few pictures I had of our adventures...



I really should have taken another picture because pretty soon there was no room for the bowl, it was just all cups. I also need to get a picture my sis-in-law took of our front room with all the shoes lined up by the door, pretty crazy!






Playing games




Flying kites and a Sunday walk





Crafting it up with Aunt Mandy



Dusty's monster



Brooks would not open his eyes for a picture. He kept closing them anticipating the flash.


All the grandkids sang a song for Gma and Gpa's 40th Anniversary, so cute!




Swimming at the Springville pool for family night.





The Hogle Zoo

We had such a fun time, the house seems so quiet now! Thanks everyone for coming!


1 comments:

faith said...

That sounds so crazy, but I bet it was a blast! I love being under the same roof for reunions. Makes it so much more fun.