CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 4, 2011

Pretty Toes!

While I was putting Brooks to bed tonight, Daylen cracked open the door to tell me Kate wanted her toes painted. I told him she will have to wait a minute cause I'm feeding Brooks and putting him to bed. Once Brooks was down, I went to see what Daylen and Kate were doing in my bathroom. I was a little nervous because of my previous post, and Kate has busted a bottle of finger nail polish in the past. (So not fun to clean up!)


Well, thankfully no fingernail polish was on the floor, I found this instead...


I can just see it now, "Kate, mom can't paint your toes cause she's putting Brooks in bed. But don't worry, I can do it!"

4 comments:

faith said...

What a great big brother! That is so cute.

The Chizel Family said...

oh so cute! By the way, I noticed Kate's pajamas, where did you find them? I have been looking for Tangled P.J.'s

Mrs. Mandy said...

and daylen is wearing kates shoes...should we be worried ;) So cute!

jeannie said...

WOW that is amazing talent :)